• Heals and revives damaged, dry, or mature skin
• Packed with Vitamins A, beta-carotene, B2 & B3 essential fatty acids, contains zinc, potassium, magnesium, and omega’s 3, 6 & 9
Pumpkin seed oil can help improve skin tone and may be a beneficial supplement for many skin problems like acne, dry flaky skin, eczema and psoriasis. Alongside the powerful antioxidant content, the high levels of natural fats would appear to be responsible for this effect.
The fatty acids in this healthy oil assist in maintaining smooth skin tone and will help speed up the repair of dry, flaky and irritated skin. They are also important for proper moisture levels within the epidermis and normalizing skin’s oil production.
Vital Minerals & Vitamins Found In Pumpkin Seeds Can Reduce Skin Aging:
- Zinc found in the seeds help maintain collagen levels naturally for more elasticity.
- Zinc and selenium fight acne without harsh chemicals or side effects.
- Vitamin A stimulates new skin cell growth and repairs your existing skin damage.
- Essential fatty acids in pumpkin seeds help control the production of oils while maintaining moisture levels.
- Selenium also provides natural environmental and UV protection to prevent further skin damage.
- Vitamin E helps even out skin tone and minimizes the appearance of existing scars.
Applying pumpkin topically gives you immediate results you can feel! Pumpkin heals, soothes and moisturizes, making it an excellent choice for your skin care regimen.